ေရႊဧည့္မ်ား အၾကဳံေပးရန္အတြက္

Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Dependent Arising of life

Dependent Arising Of Life



Happy the man, whose wish and care
A few paternal ours bound,
Content to breathe his native air
In His own Dependent Origination is Ground.

Whose herds with milk, whose fields with breath,
Whose flocks supply him with attire;
Whose trees in summer yield him shade,
In winter fire of Dependent Arising.

Blest, who can unconcern' dly find
Hours, days, and years slides soft away
In health of body, peace of mind
Dependent quite by day,

Sound sleep by night; study and ease
Together mix'd; sweet recreation,
And innocence, which most does please
With meditation of Dependent Origination

Thus let me live, unseen, unknown;
Thus unlamented let me die;
Steal from the world, and not a stone
Tell where I lay Dependent Origination.


By Ven.Punnavamsa(Sitagu)

Colombo City, Sri Lanka

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome To My Website ဓမၼအလကၤာ၀တ္ရည္ ပုည (ရာမညတုိင္း ဟံသာ၀တီျမိဳ႕ ပဲခူး) မွ ၾကဳိဆုိပါသည္
ဓမၼအလကၤာ၀တ္ရည္ ပုည
Hello Welcome to my website This is my first project

Connect With Us

After all, My mother and father are of vital importance within my life.

After all, My mother and father are of vital importance within my life.
My life base on myself but my life is suporting to my parent.

Instructions

သူတုိ႔ေလးေတြဟာ အနာဂါတ္ ဓမၼသူရဲေကာင္းေတြ

သူတုိ႔ေလးေတြဟာ အနာဂါတ္ ဓမၼသူရဲေကာင္းေတြ
ဓမၼသူရဲေကာင္းေတြလုိ႔ေျပာခ်င္ေသာ သေဘာႏွင့္ဆုိတာေတာ့ မဟုတ္ပါေခ်။ သူတုိ႔ဘ၀ရဲ႕ လမ္းေၾကာင္းမွာ သူတုိ႔ေလးေတြဟာ သဘာ၀ဓမၼ သူရဲေကာင္းေတြ႕ေပါ့။ အဲဒါေၾကာင့္ ဘယ္သူမဆုိ သူရဲေကာင္းျဖစ္ႏုိင္ပါတယ္။ သူရဲေကာင္း ဆုိတာ သူကုိယ္တုိင္ရဲ မွ ေကာင္းမြန္ႏုိင္ေသာ ဘ၀ကုိ ဖန္းတီးႏုိင္မွာျဖစ္ပါသည္။ သူကုိယ္တုိင္ မရဲဘူးဆုိရင္ေတာ့ ဘယ္သုိ႔ေသာ ေနရာမွာေကာင္းႏုိင္ေတာ့အံနည္း။ ထုိ႔ေၾကာင့္ သူတုိ႔ေလးေတြကုိ သူရဲေကာင္းဟုေခၚပါသည္။

ဘ၀အနာဂါတ္အတြက္ တြန္းအားအျပည့္ရွိေသာ သဘာ၀ဓမၼမိသားစု

ဘ၀အနာဂါတ္အတြက္ တြန္းအားအျပည့္ရွိေသာ သဘာ၀ဓမၼမိသားစု
ဘ၀ကုိ ရုိးသားမႈအျပည့္ရွိေသာ ခြန္အားေတြႏွင့္ တြန္းအားေပးကာ ဆုံးမၾသ၀ါဒႏွင့္ ခရီးဆက္သမွ်ကုိ မတြန္႔ေသာ အားေပးမႈေတြႏွင့္ က်ဳိးစားခဲ့ပါ အေမသားအလွကလ်ာရယ္လုိ႔ အေမကုိယ္တုိင္ အားေပးခဲ့ေသာ စကားသံေတြကုိ သဘာ၀ဓမၼတရား ခင္းက်င္းကာနာခံတာ မိသားစုတုိ႔၏ ခမ္းနားေသာ စကားပင္ျဖစ္ေပသည္။ ထုိအရာေတြသည္ သဘာ၀ဓမၼမိသားစုႏွင့္ အေကာင္းမြန္ဆုံး အေမေမတၱာေတြပင္ျဖစ္ေပသည္။

Blogger Tricks

Unlimited Free Image and File Hosting at MediaFireUnlimited Free Image and File Hosting at MediaFire
Welcome To My Websit ဓမၼအလကၤာ၀တ္ရည္ ပုည (ရာမညတုိင္း ဟံသာ၀တီျမိဳ႕ ပဲခူး) မွ ၾကဳိဆုိပါသည္
ဓမၼအလကၤာ၀တ္ရည္ ပုည
Hello Welcome to my website This is my first project

Share

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites